It’s here again! The most wonderful time of the year. Suddenly the Winter is over, the air smells sweet, and Christmas is appearing everywhere you look.
We had a jolly old time creating this Christmas table setting on our Snow-White tablecloth, and you can too! The wonder of Snow, is that she is the most versatile in the bunch, so no matter what colours you have stashed away in your Christmas collection, she’ll happily oblige!
The only purchase we had to make for this sweet setting, was Kmart’s super versatile gold cutlery set. Christmas is expensive enough, so we’ve kept budget in mind with this setting, using what we already had and having fun with our Christmas decorations.
Some tips to working with any colour scheme;
- Get creative! If you spy closely, we’ve created our centrepiece by promoting a cake stand from holding cake to holding reindeer! It’s important to choose an ornament that is simple and bold, and to let the baubles do the talking. This will help avoid over cluttering and over complication on your setting.
- Snow provides a stunning white backdrop to the boldness of the red, and the white plates, white cake stand and sweet little bonbonnieres create such a fresh setting, inspiring the White Christmas we all long for!
- Your guests will love their little gifts, in place of the traditional Christmas cracker. Why not hide some butterscotch or mini candy canes inside to really inspire festive sweetness
- Your base colour could come from any table runner or placemats you have available. Otherwise, Snow has teamed up with some charming embroidered Holly placemats and table runners, to bring festivity to any occasion. You can find them in the store, awaiting your click!
- All that’s left to do when you’ve found your runner and placemats, and after you’ve gotten creative with your centrepiece, is have fun adding those baubles wherever there is a blank space! Big, small, shiny, smooth, glittery and mirrored! Scatter them like Santa’s presents, and really make Snow shine.
We can’t wait to see how Snow became a special part of your festive season! Spread the Christmas cheer on any of our socials (@TableKingdom), and we’ll tell Santa to give you some extra brownie points!